Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I've stopped smoking / I've started smoking - do I need to tell you?
No. Your cover is based on your smoker status when you applied. As long as all of the information was accurate at the time, your premiums are guaranteed regardless of any changes to your personal health.
If your policy was previously Friends Life, then the above information may not apply. For further information please refer to your policy documents or contact us.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?