Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What does my life insurance policy cover me for?
You can find out what you're covered for in your policy conditions which are sent to you when you first take out the policy. Don't worry - if you're not sure, we can explain the terms and benefits to you in detail over the phone at any time. If you'd like to discuss the terms of your policy, give us a call on 0800 092 5367.
If your policy is available in MyAviva you will be able to view details of your cover online. Click here to login or register for MyAviva.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can I cancel my life insurance policy at any time?
- If I decide to cancel my life insurance cover, can I get my money back?
- What does my critical illness policy cover me for?
- Will the amount payable from my life insurance policy reduce over time?
- Can I choose who gets the money from my life insurance policy if I die?
Browse our FAQs by topic