Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Which illnesses are covered by a critical illness policy?
The full, up-to-date list is included in our critical illness guide, which you can find on our critical illness cover page. You can download and keep.
The illnesses and definitions may change so be sure to check your policy conditions for the critical illnesses that apply to your policy.
If you'd like to request a copy of your policy conditions, call us on 0800 015 1142 (between Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm).
If your policy was previously Friends Life, please visit the contact us page to find the correct details.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?