Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why would you need medical evidence for a claim?
If you're making a health-related claim (such as a terminal/critical illness or total permanent disability claim) we'll need to confirm the exact nature of the condition.
We might sometimes need medical information to help us understand how the condition - or the death - came about.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What happens I have to retire early due to ill health?
- Why might you need medical evidence for a life insurance claim?
- What is total permanent disability benefit?
- How will inflation affect my savings and investments?
- What happens if I stop paying my premiums on a Guaranteed Lifelong Protection plan?
Browse our FAQs by topic