Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will I lose my Free Parent Life Cover if I take out life or critical illness insurance?
No. This policy is unaffected by any other cover you hold with Aviva. Find out more about our Free Parent Life Cover.
For further information please refer to your policy documents or contact us.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?