Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How much cover can I get with a Guaranteed Lifelong Protection policy?You can choose the amount of cover you want or you can decide how much you want to pay. We'll look at your chosen amount and your age before deciding what cover we can provide and for how much.
Your age will determine the maximum amount of cover available to you and the maximum premium permitted is £50 per month.
If you die after you've been paying your premiums for 12 months, we'll pay out the full sum insured. If you die as a result of an accident, we'll pay out double the sum insured. If you die within the first 12 months, we will make a payment that is equal to the premiums paid. However, if you die within the first 12 months as a result of an accident, we'll pay out the sum insured.
Please remember that there is no cash in value at any time.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?