Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: Can non-UK residents buy this policy?

You must live in the UK (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales) and be aged between 18 and 70. At the moment, we don't offer cover to residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top