Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I drive after an operation?As long as the doctor has given you the all clear and you feel OK to drive, then it's absolutely fine. You don't need to provide proof and we don't need to note anything on your policy, unless it's a medical condition that you've notified the DVLA about.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?