Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I’ve heard about the volatility being caused by Brexit. Is Aviva strong enough to withstand the market movements?
As you will have heard in the media, the outcome of the Brexit deal is uncertain. That uncertainty has driven – and is expected to continue to drive – volatility in the financial markets over the coming weeks and months.
However, Aviva is financially strong, with a very significant capital surplus of £11 billion announced in our half year results in August 2018. This strong financial position, resilience and diversification means we are very confident in our ability to continue to meet our commitments to customers.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- I’ve heard about the volatility being caused by Brexit. What will happen to my pension/investments? Why has my fund value gone down?
- Will my car insurance allow me to drive abroad?
- What countries do you define as Europe?
- Can I cancel my life insurance policy at any time?
- Where can I find out about Aviva's complaints data statistics?
Browse our FAQs by topic