Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How will the UK’s exit from the EU affect my pension or investments?
We can’t predict what impact, if any, the eventual deal will have on financial markets.
We’d like to remind you that your policy offers a range of different funds you can invest in and you can track the performance of your funds regularly by logging onto MyAviva. You can also contact us using the telephone number on your most recent statement.
We recommend you take financial advice before making any decision relating to your particular investments with us.
We’re continuing to monitor political developments and are engaging with regulators, so we can minimise any regulatory or operational difficulties that might arise. We’ll always aim to provide the service our customers expect.
We’ll update our website with further information, including any relevant actions you may need to take, as soon as possible.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Would I have to change my Will?
- Can you deal with someone other than me during my critical illness claim?
- How do I know if my family will get help from the Government when I die?
- What types of ISA are there?
- I used to live and work in the UK and during this period my pension fund was created. I'm an EU citizen and am now resident in the EU. What will happen to my pension?
Browse our FAQs by topic