Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How does the Aviva Drive app work?
The app uses GPS on your smart phone to collect information on a number of different driving behaviours including how you brake, accelerate and corner. After 200 miles of recorded driving, we'll provide you with individual driver feedback and a drive score. This score may result in a safe driver discount.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Do existing customers qualify for the Aviva Drive discount?
- I've already done a quote. Can I still do the 200 miles and get a discount?
- I’ve qualified for an Aviva Drive discount on my new policy. Will I have to run the app again to keep the discount at renewal?
- I have no Wi-Fi or data signal (e.g. 3G or 4G). What will happen to my journey data?
- I've just received my Aviva Drive score and I'm unable to complete a quote on your mobile site at this time. Can I complete it at a later stage?
Browse our FAQs by topic