Investment bond

Endowment Maturity Option

If you're happy to tie your money up, a longer term investment, such as an investment bond, could be just what you need.

What is an investment bond?

An investment bond lets you invest a lump sum for the long-term. With a range of funds to choose from, you can invest in a variety of funds to suit your investment aims and attitude to risk.

The value of any investment fund can go down as well as up and you may not get back what you paid in. To help protect some or all of your money, we have a variety of guaranteed funds for you to choose from.

If you have any queries or need information, talk to a member of our team by calling 0800 092 2436.

If you want financial advice, please contact your Financial Adviser. If you don't have a Financial Adviser you can find one via

More information

Find out more about an investment bond.

How to apply

Find out what you need to do if you want to invest in an investment bond

Back to top