These terms and conditions apply to the British Red Cross Public First Aid Course Special Offer (the “Offer”). By redeeming the promotional code in connection with this Offer, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Please read these carefully before deciding whether to redeem the promotional code:
1. The promotor of this Offer is Aviva UK Digital Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 09766150. Registered office: St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London, EC3P 3DQ (“Aviva”, “we”, “us” or “our”). The provider of the Offer is British Red Cross Society, 44 Moorfields, Finsbury, London EC2Y 9AL.
2. This Offer is a promotional code entitling you to £5 off a First aid for adults course or a First aid for baby and child course run by the British Red Cross.
3. The courses for which this Offer can be applied are not certified and do not qualify the learner as a first aider for the workplace. You will receive a workbook which contains a certificate of attendance.
4. Course bookings are subject to availability and venue. Courses take place at venues around the UK but it cannot be guaranteed that there will be a venue local to you; visit the website https://www.redcrossfirstaidtraining.co.uk/firstaidcourses for details of location and availability.
5. The promotional code is valid from 11.00am BST on 13 September 2019 until 11.59pm BST on 27 September 2019, and can be applied to bookings of courses taking place between 13 September 2019 and 31 January 2020.
6. To redeem, customers need to book a First aid for adults course or First aid for baby and child course and enter the promotional code in the "Promotional Code" box. Or customers can call the British Red Cross on 0844 871 8000* and quote the promotional code. *Calls cost up to 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.
7. The promotional code is not valid for bookings of private group courses or gift card purchases.
8. The promotional code has no cash value. It is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
9. Full terms and conditions regarding course attendance with the British Red Cross can be found here: https://www.redcrossfirstaidtraining.co.uk/Terms-and-conditions.aspx.
10. If a refund is required for a booking made using this promotional code, the refund will be for the value paid.
11. The promotional code can only be used once per course booked and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion from the British Red Cross. For online bookings, the promotional code may be used by more than one individual providing each individual makes a separate online booking each time they wish to use the code.
12. The British Red Cross reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the promotional code at any time and to take appropriate action, including the withdrawal of the Offer if it deems this action as necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
13. Course sessions are provided by or on behalf of the British Red Cross and not by Aviva. If you decide to redeem the promotional code, you will form a contract directly with the British Red Cross and will be required to accept the British Red Cross’ terms and conditions. Courses are provided in limited locations and at limited times. Aviva will not be responsible for any costs associated with you attending and participating in a course. If you are unable to attend a course, whether because you are unable to book a suitable course or because you are unable to attend a booked course, no alternatives will be offered.
14. Aviva reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Offer where it becomes necessary to do so, at any time, for any reason and without prior notice or explanation.
15. Red Cross Training is ISO 9001: 2015 certified for the design and provision of first aid courses, and it is regularly audited to ensure that its training and customer service meets high standards in product, process and service quality; and in customer satisfaction.
16. This Offer is not to be interpreted as a recommendation by the Aviva Group of the British Red Cross’ products and services. Aviva makes no warranty nor makes any representation in respect of the British Red Cross’ products and/or services. Aviva is not responsible for any acts, omissions or representations of or by the British Red Cross, or for the suitability of the British Red Cross’ products and/or services. If you have any concerns or complaints about the British Red Cross’ products and/or services, please contact the British Red Cross directly.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Aviva, its agents and employees will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any person taking up this Offer or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it has been caused by Aviva’s negligence, or that of Aviva’s agents or employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. Aviva shall not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations where the failure is caused by something outside of its reasonable control.
19. These terms and conditions shall be subject to the Laws of England and disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.