Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I notify Aviva of a death?
If a loved one has passed away and they held a life insurance plan with Aviva, you can call us on 0800 015 1142 to notify us of a death and one of our assessors will outline the claims process for you.
Alternatively, you may complete a claim form and post it to us at Aviva Life, Norwich BCC, PO Box 520, Norwich, NR1 3WG.
Find out more information about our life claims process.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?