Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I make a critical illness claim over the phone?
You can make any type of claim over the telephone and it will usually enable us to deal with your claim more quickly. One of our UK based claims team will discuss your claim and can complete the claim form for you over the phone.
To make a claim, call 0800 068 4232.
You are also welcome to complete a claim form and post it to us at Aviva, Claims Assessment Team, PO Box 520, Norwich, NR1 3WG.
If you're considering making a claim, find out more about our claims process online.
If your policy was previously Friends Life please visit the contact us page to find the correct details.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?