Aviva support British Red Cross Emergency Response App
Emergency response app
• The British Red Cross each year encourages people to get ready for winter and downloading the free emergency app is a simple step to enabling people to be prepared to deal with an emergency.
• The app provides advice on how to deal with a range of emergencies, including advice for older people, first aid advice and recovery advice for the whole family.
• With a number of pressures and demands on your time it’s not always possible to keep up to date on the risks of severe weather or other emergencies affecting yourself and your family, but with the British Red Cross app you don’t have to.
• The app allows you to monitor a number of chosen locations for severe weather and serious emergencies in the UK.
• After setting up alerts for specific locations you will be automatically notified of any severe weather affecting yourself or family members as well as practical advice on what to do next.
• You can also access many handy features including an easy way to tell others that you’re safe and well.
• If you use an Android or Apple smartphone please download and use the app and encourage your family and friends to use it. http://www.redcross.org.uk/emergencyapp