Stewardship - investing with care
Interest in responsible investment has grown dramatically over recent years. People may be looking for ways to provide a secure future for themselves and their families while actively contributing to a sustainable, long-term future for the world around us.
The principles behind Stewardship since the beginning have been:
- To exclude companies that do not meet the ethical standards of the funds or harm society
- To support companies that make a positive contribution to society
- To encourage better business practices through shared ownership and dialogue.
These principles remain the same today, but the policies that guide the fund managers are intended to adapt to the changing world we live in.
The value of investments can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. This means you could get back less than you invest.
The funds are listed below:
- Stewardship Life
- Stewardship Managed Life
- Stewardship International Life
- Stewardship Income Life
- Stewardship Corporate Bond Life
- Stewardship NGP
- Stewardship Managed NGP
- Stewardship Income NGP
- Stewardship International Fund