Cancer Essentials

Frequently asked questions

What happens if I move house?

You should update your address online as soon as possible. We need accurate information so we can keep in touch with you and act quickly if you make a claim.

Can non-UK residents buy Cancer Essentials?

You must live in the UK (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales) for six months or more of every year and be aged between 18 and 69. We don’t offer cover if you’re resident in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.


Find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on car, home, health, life and travel insurance cover, pensions, investments and Brexit.