Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Is there a maximum amount I can claim each year?
This will vary depending on the type of product that you, or your employer (if you are on a company policy) purchased. Your policy schedule will tell you if any specific benefit limits apply to your cover. If you are covered under a company policy, you can find this information in your member guide.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?