Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Do I have to use my home postcode to run a specialist search?
You can choose your preferred location for treatment by selecting a postcode of your choice - whether near your home or work.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How have you selected the list of specialists shown in the specialist finder tool?
- Why isn’t my specialism/sub-specialism listed on the Specialist Finder tool?
- What do I do if my GP has already referred me to a particular consultant?
- What should I do if I don’t know which hospital list I am covered on?
- What is meant by specialism and sub-specialism?
Browse our FAQs by topic