Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What do I do if my GP has already referred me to a particular consultant?
If your GP has already given you a named referral, that's fine, just contact us in the usual way and we can check whether you are covered to see them.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What should I do if I don’t know which hospital list I am covered on?
- How have you selected the list of specialists shown in the specialist finder tool?
- Why isn’t my specialism/sub-specialism listed on the Specialist Finder tool?
- What should I do once I have a referral letter?
- Is there a maximum amount I can claim each year?
Browse our FAQs by topic