Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What do I do if my GP has already referred me to a particular consultant?
If your GP has already given you a named referral, that's fine, just contact us in the usual way and we can check whether you are covered to see them.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How have you selected the list of specialists shown in the specialist finder tool?
- Do I have to use my home postcode to run a specialist search?
- Why isn’t my specialism/sub-specialism listed on the Specialist Finder tool?
- What should I do if I don’t know which hospital list I am covered on?
- What should I do once I have a referral letter?
Browse our FAQs by topic