Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: What do I do if my GP has already referred me to a particular consultant?

If your GP has already given you a named referral, that's fine, just contact us in the usual way and we can check whether you are covered to see them.

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Previously viewed answers

Back to top