Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: What happens if I change my specialist?

As long as you're still under the care of an NHS specialist, we'll continue to pay for the drugs you need. However, if the change in specialist also results in a change of treatment plan, we'll need to reassess your claim to ensure that the drugs your new specialist recommends are covered by the policy. We won't provide benefit if you're under the care of a private specialist.

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top