Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What happens if I change my specialist?As long as you're still under the care of an NHS specialist, we'll continue to pay for the drugs you need. However, if the change in specialist also results in a change of treatment plan, we'll need to reassess your claim to ensure that the drugs your new specialist recommends are covered by the policy. We won't provide benefit if you're under the care of a private specialist.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What is the tax position?
- What do I do if my GP has already referred me to a particular consultant?
- Will employers and employees have to pay the full contribution rates right from the start or can they phase them in, starting at a lower level?
- What affects how much I might get back?
- What do you mean by cash and cash alternatives?
Browse our FAQs by topic