Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why won't you cover children or older people?
Cancer Essentials is focused on providing an affordable policy for adults aged 18 to 70. If we offered cover to older or younger people then we'd have to increase the premium costs significantly.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?