Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will Cancer Essentials cover skin cancer?The cash benefit and cancer drugs benefit are not available for non-melanoma skin cancer, unless it has spread to lymph nodes or other organs.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Why isn’t my specialism/sub-specialism listed on the Specialist Finder tool?
- Can someone claim the £5,000 cancer benefit for my estate?
- Will Cancer Essentials cover prostate cancer?
- Can I claim more than once for drugs?
- I have a message saying the policy number provided is not currently available to view online
Browse our FAQs by topic