Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will Cancer Essentials cover prostate cancer?Yes, as long as you have been recommended to have active treatment by an NHS specialist.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can someone claim the £5,000 cancer benefit for my estate?
- Will Cancer Essentials cover skin cancer?
- How do I use Babylon on my smartphone?
- How does the Aviva Drive app work?
- I’ve qualified for an Aviva Drive discount on my new policy. Will I have to run the app again to keep the discount at renewal?
Browse our FAQs by topic