Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I claim more than once for drugs?Yes. If, for example, the NHS won't pay for a first course of treatment and you've asked us to pay for it, then you could claim for a second course under the same circumstances (as long as there is still money left in your original £100,000 cancer drug fund). We'll still need details of the treatment recommended by your specialist, and confirmation that the NHS won't pay for these drugs.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?