Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I'm seeing my GP for a problem at the moment - can you cover me?Yes, provided you are not within your 30 day exclusion period or have not used up all of your telephone clinical assessments for your policy year. All claims are also subject to your premiums being paid to date.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?