Aviva has a large, nationwide network of approved repairers, providing great service for Aviva customers when they make a claim.
Better for you
Our approved repairers are chosen for high quality work and high customer service levels.
- We guarantee the quality of repairs for three years, or the duration of manufacturers warranty, whichever is greater. Then for as long as you insure your car or van with us in a roadworthy condition. Wear and tear is not covered by the guarantee. Parts fitted by our approved repairer are covered for the duration of the guarantee, provided by the parts manufacturer/supplier. Taxi and HGV vehicles are excluded.
- Where possible, the approved repairers can collect and deliver your vehicle, even if it is mobile.
- Our approved repairers can be authorised to start work on your vehicle within 48 hours - some can start work immediately, to get you back to normal as quickly as possible.
Find our recommended approved repairer in your area
The postcode look up below will show you the garage we recommend for repairs in your area. Just enter your postcode to see details.*
* Please note:
- Aviva can't guarantee the use of particular approved repairers shown here.
- Repair allocation will depend on the circumstances of your claim and the list of approved repairers will be updated from time to time.
- Additional repairers may be available in your area – these can be advised to you when you make a claim.
Non approved repairer excess
If you decide not to use one of our approved repairers, then an additional excess of £200 may be charged. Note for brokers - this excess is only applied to Personal Best policies.This excess will apply in addition to any other excesses under your policy. Aviva cannot guarantee the provision of a courtesy car or quality of repair from a non-approved repairer.
Making a claim
For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles.