Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I decide how much I want to pay for a Life Insurance plan?
We can provide a quote based on the total level of life insurance cover you require or by the monthly premium amount you can afford to pay.
Visit our sum assured calculator to get an idea of how much cover you may need.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can I decide how much I want to pay for a life insurance policy?
- If I miss an instalment payment will this affect my credit score?
- Will I get lower car insurance premiums if I take Pass Plus?
- Why isn't your website recognising my new registration number?
- Can I have more than one vehicle with different renewal dates on the same policy?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?