Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why might you need medical evidence for a life insurance claim?
If you’re making a health-related claim (such as a critical illness or total permanent disability claim) we’ll need to confirm the exact nature of the condition.
We sometimes need medical information to help us understand how the condition – or the death – came about.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- Who can apply for these Life Insurance plans?
- How will you pay the money if a life insurance claim is accepted?
- Can I get insurance if I have a medical condition?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
Browse our FAQs by topic