Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why is it a good idea to complete the critical illness form by telephone?
We’ll be able to deal with your critical illness claim faster. Once you’ve told us that you want to make a claim, one of our assessors will speak to you and complete the claim form for you over the phone and agree next steps.
You can complete it yourself and post it to us, but it's likely to slow the claim down (because we're waiting for that post to reach us).
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What conditions are covered on a plan with critical illness?
- What does 'basic sum assured' mean?
- Which illnesses are covered by a critical illness policy?
- Why is it a good idea to complete the critical illness claim form by telephone?
- How long will the total Aviva Pension (SIPP), transfer, drawdown, payment in bank account process take?
Browse our FAQs by topic