Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What conditions are covered on a plan with critical illness?
You can find out what you’re covered for in your plan booklet, which is sent you when you first take out the Life Insurance plan.
If you’re not sure, we're happy to explain the terms and benefits over the phone.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?