Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why is it a good idea to complete the terminal illness claim form by telephone?
We’ll be able to deal with your terminal illness claim faster. Once you’ve told us that you want to make a claim, one of our assessors will speak to you and complete the claim form for you over the phone.
You can complete it yourself and post it to us, but it's likely to slow the claim down (because we're waiting for that post to reach us).
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What happens I have to retire early due to ill health?
- Who gets the money if I have a valid terminal illness claim?
- Why is it a good idea to complete the critical illness claim form by telephone?
- What does my life insurance policy cover me for?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
Browse our FAQs by topic