Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will you need to write to my employer regarding my life insurance claim?
Yes we will need to write to your employer if the type of incapacity you’re covered for relates to you not being able to perform an occupation.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What is premium protection?
- When will I stop having to pay my premiums if I have Premium Protection on my Life Insurance plan?
- What is Mortgage Payment Protection?
- What happens if I stop paying my premiums on a Guaranteed Lifelong Protection plan?
- How long will it take to get the payment from my claim?
Browse our FAQs by topic