Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I decide how much I want to pay for a life insurance policy?You can choose the premium that you would like to pay. We can provide a quote based on the total level of cover you choose or by the monthly premium amount you would like to pay.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can I decide how much I'd like to pay for a critical illness policy?
- Is the value shown on my statement the money I can get now?
- Do I get any money back if I don't die before the Life Insurance plan term ends?
- Can I decide how much I want to pay for a Life Insurance plan?
- Do I have to take out life insurance with decreasing cover to cover a mortgage?
Browse our FAQs by topic