Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I change my life insurance cover?We'll have to look at which type of cover you have as some policies are more flexible than others. There are some changes that we can make easily, but others may require us to set up a new policy. If you're looking to make changes to your life insurance cover then please get in touch on 0800 092 5367.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How do I change my policy?
- How much money will I need if I'm ill? How do I know how much you'll pay me if I take out an Income Protection plan?
- Are there plans to develop the Aviva Alexa skill?
- How do I change my vehicle?
- If I have more than one payroll, are there different staging dates for each payroll?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?