Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I place my life cover policy under trust?If you're considering placing your policy under trust, you might like to find out more about Aviva Trusts. If you need advice about putting your policy under trust or information about your tax position, please speak to a financial adviser or tax specialist. You'll find a list of advisers on the independent website, www.unbiased.co.uk.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What does putting my life insurance plan into ‘trust’ mean and how would it affect my death claim?
- How do I place my Life Insurance plan under trust?
- Can I choose who gets the money from my life insurance policy if I die?
- Who gets the money if there is a valid death claim?
- How do I change my policy?
Browse our FAQs by topic