Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will my family have to fill in a lot of paperwork for a life insurance claim?
If your family call us to make a claim, we can help them complete the claim form over the phone, but there may still be some things for your family to complete.
Losing a loved one is a distressing time, so Aviva staff are trained to help making a claim as straightforward as possible. Whether a claim is made over the telephone or through the post, a member of our experienced, UK based claims team will help take care of everything and will be available 5 days a week to support your loved ones through their claim.
To make a claim, please call us on 0800 015 1142.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?